Interior lights blue
edit: forgot the toolbox 48" UWS black aluminum and the bedmat

there it is

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a guy on the tundra message board i am on had some from when he had a crown vic, he is goin to sell one to me, that is the plan so far

look on ebay, you can usually find one there

wes

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
thats cool i was just wondering i see em on cop cars that i wash at auto bell and wasnt sure if you can just buy them easy or if you planed to somehow pry one off a cop car and steal it when he wasnt looking or something lol. i wont put one on my truck but i think it would add a cool look to your truck or some ricer or something :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hopefully i can get a ram air hood and two silver stripes on it next summer, that is after i buy me another bronco

wes

K

·
0 Posts
wes 03 said:
hopefully i can get a ram air hood and two silver stripes on it next summer, that is after i buy me another bronco

wes
:hump
you should just keep that and pimp it out like that, or fix up a bronc and just have that as the good ol' stock ride!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would highly recommend it for a daily driver. the only real problem is the back seat space, it is nonexistant. i usually dont have that many people with me, so its not really an issue. if you are taller than 6'1" you may not like the lack of leg room in the front also. otherwise this thing is really awesome, tons of power, nice bed size, really comfortable, rides nice but could use a rear swaybar (next mod for me maybe), and replace the tires with a nice set of bfg's and be on your way!!

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, i love it to death, it will be a nice tow rig!

and no air it wont get dirty, this is my speed/show truck!!!

wes

·
Registered
748 Posts
Funny I pull in the parking lot at college and my '94 has got to be one of the oldest or the oldest truck on any given day there....rich kids...:shrug

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Max said:
Funny I pull in the parking lot at college and my '94 has got to be one of the oldest or the oldest truck on any given day there....rich kids...:shrug
I know exactly what you're talking about... since when did the overwelming majority of college students become middle class citizens? I mean, what ever happened to the "starving college kids"? :shrug

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my truck was paid for by some inheritance i got from my grandparents. my truck is almost put to shame here, it is crazy. i have a friend with a trans am runnin twin turbos, cost his daddy 75k, its so unreal

wes

·
Registered
748 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
I mean, what ever happened to the "starving college kids"? :shrug

THAT'S ME!

My God I work my arse off and I'm a full time student....

Had a telemarketer call me the other month asking me if I wanted these magazine subcriptions that were only $19 a month or so...and I'm like lady....I'm a poor college kid, buying your magz means I don't eat. She says, "Well I'm sorry, Sir", and I said not a problem hung up the phone and went back to eating my LIFE cereal...

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i did another mod to it sat night. when i took all the badges off i kept em all. there was a removable emblem in the grill that said V8. well i removed the V8, they were in chrome, the base is in black, and removed the S from both SR5 badges, and glued them onto the removable emblem. it looks very custom, but i hate how it is SS just like cheby. here is an example of the look.

that isnt mine but you get the idea

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice post andy :goodfinge

my dad actually never went to college, and is paying for it now. my mom went when she was 30, and she is now teaching. so i just got my truck from my grandad who had multiple businesses and sold multiple properties to make his money.

wes

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
that wasn't directed at you wes :beer:.
that was directed more towards Cows friend at SDSU who has 2 corvettes, and all the kids here at Poly with brand new, 6" lifted silverados and '03 Trans Ams.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts