Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses, I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekdays and a case or two on the weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup. I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"

She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you." I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"

I don't think she'll be back.

:toothless

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Damnit I was ready to console you with kind words, now I'm just going to give you the :goodfinge

·
Registered
50 Posts
hahahahaha, I actucally felt sorry for you when I saw the title. I have to admit, that was very funny.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
jackhart said:
what if it's not a joke?:popc1:
His wife has him whipped into shape, he knows he isnt' allowed to speak unless she says he is. When he goes to get a physical at the doctor, he has to ask his wife to get his balls out of her purse so the doc can check them!

:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

If it was old i had never heard it, but i liked it!

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Beer makes you feel good 1 12 pack at a time

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Wow, i was about to say damn if owning a bronco makes you lose your wife mine is now up for sale :goodfinge

·
Registered
694 Posts
arkansawer said:
Wow, i was about to say damn if owning a bronco makes you lose your wife mine is now up for sale :goodfinge

My ex-wife left me because she was jealous of the time I spend with my bronco. She actually told me straight up that that is one of the reasons she left.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
hunter234 said:
My ex-wife left me because she was jealous of the time I spend with my bronco. She actually told me straight up that that is one of the reasons she left.
I had a "girlfriend" (we never really dated but she said she was my girlfriend) that when I "dumped" her she got all pissed off and said I "care more about my truck than other people" and something else about how I don't listen to anything she tells me or something like that, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention...

·
Registered
401 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
I had a "girlfriend" (we never really dated but she said she was my girlfriend) that when I "dumped" her she got all pissed off and said I "care more about my truck than other people" and something else about how I don't listen to anything she tells me or something like that, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention...

Paying attention to what.

BTW I like the narrowed rear end on your truck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts