Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a min and stopped by M5 (aka) Mythbusters main building.
I was just hoping to take a look at the prop cars that they have used, but unfortunatly the empty lot beside M5 where they store them is no-longer... a new four story building is going up.
Could this be an M5 addon ?

The note on the door read somthing a-long the lines of..
Dear MythBuster Fans,
We thank you very much for watching the show, but we are unable to give tours.
Please do NOT ring the bell, knock or bang on the door....

yadda yadda...

Yes, this is Jamie's truck... (watch the airplane on a conveyor episode) I blacked out the Licence.. just to be nice.

There are two other buildings (aka) M6 AND M7, and I know where they are and I plan to stop by and take some more pictures later.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I'd just like to add that the red head on MB is HAWT! In my opinion..

Brains, and looks..

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
COol

good luck on your test, you going for medic eventually or just NR?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I always thought it would be cool to stop in but it would make me feel weird. I did run in to Jamie once at a store in Sacramento and he wasn't much for talking. I left thinking he was kind of arrogant.
Still an awesome show and I watch it all the time.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I'd just like to add that the red head on MB is HAWT! In my opinion..

Brains, and looks..
She did a spread in FHM (I think that was the mag). It looks like her wieght kinda varies alot based on the season though. She is still in better shape then me, but not a 10. I do think her personality adds alot to her hotness though.

I always thought it would be cool to stop in but it would make me feel weird. I did run in to Jamie once at a store in Sacramento and he wasn't much for talking. I left thinking he was kind of arrogant.
I imagine he gets tired of being bothered all the time. But that is what you get for being on TV. But I always thought he would be that way anyway.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I imagine he gets tired of being bothered all the time. But that is what you get for being on TV. But I always thought he would be that way anyway.
I'm sure he does, but its not like he was doing anything else at the time. We were both standing there alone for about 10 minutes waiting for some things to get pulled and loaded up.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
She did a spread in FHM (I think that was the mag). It looks like her wieght kinda varies alot based on the season though. She is still in better shape then me, but not a 10. I do think her personality adds alot to her hotness though.
YOU'll have to investigate on what mag and season/month so I have something to read while heading into the bathroom. lol

Agreed, no 10 by any means but it's always the solid 8's with good brains and personalities that dont end up sleeping with your best friend . lol
Well, in most cases... Theres always a whore in the crowd.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
I always got the impression that he was incapable of normal social interaction from the show. I would think adam would be a little more easy going about it.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Cool, now go burn down smash lab.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
they both kinda seem like that sat alone at lunch throughout highschool, but they both do some crazy stuff on that show... Well worth watching.. And the redhead. Definitly bone-able.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts