Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a tailgate to get the glass out of it, did that, now I've got some extra parts. Regulator, working motor, and all the little doo dads in there.

Please P.M. me for parts requests, I may forget to check here. Sorry, no paypal. Cash, check, western union, or money orders only.

Not looking for a fortune, just looking to help somebody out who really needs some parts. So low price + shipping for anything. I have a buddy who owns a pack and ship store, so most of the time I can get shipping for cost (much lower than usual).

I'll post back up here the parts that have sold so it'll be obvious. Right now I think it's missing the tracks and glass.

list for parts that are sold/missing...

no tracks
no glass
no interior cover
Stan got the interior trim nuts, one of the support cable bolts/washer.

As per recent parts requests, then no response, I will only remove your parts after I get your address to ship them to and whatever money we have agreed upon (if any...). No offense to anyone, but I can't have parts laying around the house waiting on folks to make up their mind.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It doesnt happen to have an intact inner cover, does it? You know, the access panel that you remove to get into the tailgate? I need one...let me know.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, it's gone, I forgot to mention that as well... my bad...

·
Registered
147 Posts
what is the condition of the tailgate?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the condition of the tailgate?
Do you have the finish panel? I need the nuts off it.
The tailgate as a whole is worthless, otherwise I would have listed it as a whole one. rusty, And I had to cut it to get to the glass.

finish panel? sorry I don't know what that is, I'll P.M. you and find out.

PLEASE AS PER THE ORIGINAL POST, P.M. ME FOR PARTS REQUESTS...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stan... you out there??? I removed the parts you wanted, offered to send them to you for free, now no response?

I guess I'll put them back on again so they don't get lost.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
stan... you out there??? I removed the parts you wanted, offered to send them to you for free, now no response?

I guess I'll put them back on again so they don't get lost.
Sorry bud, I actually sent you a PM before I saw this. I forgot to reply to your PM the other day :doh0715:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how are the latches?
should be fine. I'll guarantee any part to be functional. P.M me and I'll let you know what it'll cost.

I wouldn't expect shipping to be more than like 5 bucks, I'd have to charge a little bit for the latches for my time taking them off, but it won't be much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts