Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Discussion Starter #21
I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow Paul.

Discussion Starter #22
Shipping to Oregon City for the box of shocks alone... about $35 U.S.P.S. Priority.

I haven't done anything through PayPal for over 5 years but I can still log in. Even still have a small balance on the books, so yea... I can take PayPal if you're not comfortable with sending cash or check the old fashioned way. w/shipping... $410 for all 6 Bilstien 4" shocks. Sounds like a steal from me... er, too me. ;)

Registered
@BikerPepe` Don't know if this will help.... But you can create a free UPS account, create a shipment - then use one of the constantly active coupon codes for UPS shipping discounts (most times up to 20% off). It'll let you print labels, pay for the shipping etc. You need to measure the box and weigh it when you estimate / pay for the shipping, but that way you could just literally drop it at any UPS pick up location and you're done.

You can even pay for the UPS shipping via your Paypal account.

Discussion Starter #24
PayPal is nearly as slow on the bank transfers as mailing cash or a check directly between most states. No privacy concerns, no bullshit fee's or the need to lie about the nature of a transaction. The only reason I'm even willing to use PP is for buyers "convenience" and I've had my account there since they got started.
My lil' lady works for U.S.P.S. in our small, rural town as the lead Clerk, so I can weigh and measure a package here at home, text her with the details and get a ship cost quote quickly whenever she's working. I don't even have to drop anything off. I can put it in her truck, give her the cash and guarantee it gets shipped out first thing the next morning. Appreciate the tips but what is convenient for you is not nearly as convenient for me.

Registered
Hey Pepe'
I am interested in the shocks, can you get a quote on shipping to 97045 Oregon City OR.
I looked length specs up and want to check to make sure shocks gonna work for me.
Get back to me when you can, I am thinkin nice upgrade. Not driving my truck right now but maybe we can make a deal. PayPal OK for you
Paul
Hey Pepe"
I am gonna pass on the shocks for now, I might be able to do a deal down the road I am fine on the price.
I just cant justify buying parts for a truck I am not using right now.
Thanks Paul

Discussion Starter #26
If I had a dollar for everyone checking but not buying, I wouldn't need to sell these parts. lol.

No worries Paul. Stuff happens.

Discussion Starter #27
Still sittin' around, gathering dust. You could be rockin' a new lift for cheap!

Discussion Starter #28
Stuck in "Self Quarantine"?

Sounds like a great time to install a sweet 4" lift on your Bronco.

If you're interested... I know a guy. ;)

Discussion Starter #30
What better way to spend your CCP Flu check then by stimulating your Bronco with a sweet new lift?

Discussion Starter #32
Price listed with the pics. Free ship. Happy KungFlu.

Discussion Starter #35
@Desert Bronco - Everything except the pivot brackets 78-79FM was just asking for.

@78-79FordMan - I'l remove them from the listing later tonight and send you a "conversation" with that info. I'll pull the parts out of the shop stash tonight and will have them boxed and ready to send out the first mailing day after I get the money.

Thank you for your support.

Discussion Starter #36
@78-79FordMan - I'l remove them from the listing later tonight and send you a "conversation" with that info.
Sorry guys. I've been trying to edit as I said I would with a "SALE PENDING" note or something but the forum won't let me.

Thanks @fullsize Thought that was supposed to be fixed, at least in the FS area. 馃檮

Discussion Starter #37
@miesk5 - Sorry to bug ya bud but I'd appreciate it if you could remove the pivot brackets you marked as pending for me last time. I tried to edit a few times and tonight it actually told me "You cannot edit 1000 posts in 1 day."
It's like they're just messing with us now. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance. (y)

Discussion Starter #38
Still got a lot of great parts, just waiting for someone to take advantage of me. ;)

Discussion Starter #39
[carny voice]

LIFT PARTS HERE, GETCHA LIFT PARTS!
YOU WANNA 'EM, I GOT 'EM! LIFT PARTS RIGHT HERE!!!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts