Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
:stupid :stupid Sorry football playing there BMC!!! As bad as I hate to say it South Carolina won that game! Tennessee was out played!

The funny thing is the UT Kicker (Colquit) got Player of the game.......:histerica :histerica :histerica Never heard of a kicker getting that one before!!! But he did have some amazing kicks though.

BMC are you not able to watch any of the games? This one was on ESPN.

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I watched it, but missed the Titans game. Colquit had two kicks that were inside the two yard line...he saved the Vols this game...I think he had four within the 20 yard line.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
it was a nail biter in the texas tech/ole miss game this weekend too. tech came back into the lead with 1:09 left, and then with 23 seconds left, ole miss had it on the 20 threw and tech intercepted!! another tech win 49-45

WRECK 'EM TECH

wes

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Wes...if your QB throws much more his arm is gonna come off and stay attached to the ball one day. Last week I was impressed when he threw for 500-something. Then this weekend dude goes for 661? Damn...is he gonna erase Kingsbury from the record books all in one season?

As far as Tennessee goes...good job on pulling it out vs S. Carolina. I dont like Holtz much but he sure has a knack for putting programs together. Looks like Tennessee has their side of the SEC pretty much in hand.

People are going nuts up here about Washington State. Got a satellite campus 30 miles away. Losing to the Domers was the best thing to happen to them. Now they blow people's doors off in the first half and keep the foot on the peddle til the clock expires. They should be in the Top Ten...cant wait for them to play USC on Nov 1st.

Most importantly my Huskers kept on rollin. Heading toward the Big 12 championship game.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
ya, he does havea hell of an arm and likes to use it! im hopin he can hold every spot, too bad thats not possible! i just want him to get first, that would be so sweet! HE'LL DO IT NEXT WEEK WITH A&M,

WRECK 'EM TECH

A&M is goin down!!

wes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts