Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short. My girlfriend and I found a ~4 month old puppy when we were at the fireworks warehouse yesterday during the day. We went back around 11:30PM on our way home from the movies to find him laying on the concrete out front. We took him to the shelter this morning but since it was full we went ahead and got all his shots and stuff done and we are going to keep him ourselves. We have a couple of ideas so far. We were thinking about Boomer(hence where we found him), or Bronco. I'm not sure if I care too much for either though so I am hoping ya'll will give some great ideas. Thanks in advance everybody!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Pyro???

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
MikE2 said:
I have always wanted a dog named Dog.
My sister did that, except it was spelled Dawg. She also had a cat named Kat. :wacko

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
How about Boost, or Buster?
I like Boomer also.

Other dog names friends have had that I liked.
Bowzer, Gizmo, Max.

If I ever get a dog I am going to name him Rizzo, its similar to my last name (Rizzuto).

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
1990 Ford Bronco said:
My sister did that, except it was spelled Dawg. She also had a cat named Kat. :wacko
We got a dog named J.D. (Just Dawg) and a cat named JAK (Pronounced Jack) (Just A Katt)

I like Pyro or Sparky though.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
man, what a good find. that is a good looking pup man.

i think i would call him cooter or maybe hank.

he looks more like a hank i think.
i had a dog like that he was a red and black german shepherd. we used to call him cleetus.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts