Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most of the lifted trucks around where i live have been named like the 85 bronco riding on 39" swampers thats named "Seek and Destroy". i have a 96 bronco xl which is completly black. i tinted all the windows painted all my chrome black and got head and tail light covers. i was wondering if any of you fellow bronco owners had a suguestion as to what i could name it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i don't know about that, i'm only 18. took me about half a yr to safe up to buy a lift and tires. but it was well worth it

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Don't know if your a Rob Zombie fan or not, but I had a Mustang I called "Black Sunshine"...:thumbup
Now I call my '95 "The Beast" cause it's big and getting bigger...
And my '94 "Broncosaurus" cause it's gonna be a big dinosour green rig. :toothless

P.S. how bout some pics of this un-named rig....:shrug

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'd have to agree with Bill. these vehicle get very expensive very quickly. i took my truck in for an alignment..........:( . i need a new drag link, r tie rod and i need to repack my left side bearings. fun.
thats got me in about $200 for parts. but a localish place got M/T tires for sale cheap. $79 each for 31x10.5x15. i dont have large amounts of cash so im gonna do rears first(because of L/S) then in two or 5 weeks do the front two. as i said very expenseive very quickly. Money pit, ill keep that one in mind for when i deciede to name mine.
Tim

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
i named mine "sloppy seconds" because all the shit i have put on it has been used.

i also call it "persephone" after the hot chick from the matrix

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm also not sure what to name my truck, but I am waiting til I get a digicam to post the question.

Hmmm...if its all black and even the chrome is now black why dont you call it "Fade to Black" :beer

·
Registered
787 Posts
Whatever you decide to name it just don't plaster it all over your truck..... that's so gay! :toothless :toothless :toothless

·
Registered
769 Posts
well mine is gonna be named Genral Bronco in about 1/2 a month:thumbup but for now its unnamed, id like to put a 347 stroker in it someday and put "stroker ace" on the window.

but im gonna get a genral lee graphics kit from build a genral lee.com and paint mine pumkin orange...should be a sweet genral bronco

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Mine got the name "O.J" Of course you know why, and because truckers started refering to me with that name when I would pass....... So my CB handle became "O.J" But I dont really like it.

Edit. Funny story though I just remembered, about 4 or 5 years ago me and the guys from camp were out on one of our drinkin nights and trolling for snatch, etc. Anyway, The OJ subject came up in the bar and I was feelin pretty hammered by then, and I told this woman I was talkin to that I actually own OJ's old Bronco. She was dumber than dirt and I really talked it up and she believed me. All my buddies backed the story up and it did sound great, We told he I bought it when the auctioned off OJ's stuff, and said I got his Bronco and had to pay $ 176,000 for it, etc, etc... ayway she was so excited and wanted to see it. So I took her out to show her. We got in the truck and took it for a ride and came back to the bar. Then she asked if she could get in the back where OJ layed during the chase, so back she went !! It was so funny, she actually believed it?!?! any way. The best part of the story is ....... We never left the back of the Bronco till morning :beer :thumbup :hump :hump
Ahhhhhh Yesss, a night for the history books :goodfinge
The Bronco Rides again :D
I was bad back then right after the divorce :slap

·
Registered
51 Posts
Met a kid back in the days just after the whole OJ thing who went out and bought (well his daddy bought him) a white Bronco just so he could get a personalized plate that read "INOCENT" :uhoh3

I think he called his truck "Juice"

He was a tool.... :twak

1 - 20 of 43 Posts