Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not trying to start a debate on wide vs narrow but I need some info. I have an inside track on some 34X10.5's Supper Swamper TSL Radials on my F-250. I am just wondering if narrow tires have any different manners on the road especially on a heavy truck I need to be aware of.
I prefer a wider tire but that was always for looks more than purpose. or with a big heavy truck should I stay with a wide tire.
Trying to find out a narrow tire makes a difference in everyday use.

Thanks

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Texas so snow would happen about 1 time per year. It is a hunting truck so some of the time it will be going down the road pulling a duck boat and some of the time it will be on the lease going down trails and I hope to offroad a little so 60/40 Steet to offroad

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I originally said "no" because I thought they were LTB's which I have had and didn't like but he assured me they were TSL Radials. Now there is a concern because I can't find out what ply they are if they are a 6 then they won't work because my truck is a 3/4 ton requiring AT LEAST an 8 ply. we will see

Hey kyle do you have a picture from the side hard to tell how much taller the 34 is. I have looked at a 34 only 33 and 35's. Thank you for posting up what you did.

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, for **** sakes! If you will hardly ever see mud or snow, go wide, it looks better.:twak
how is 60/40 never seeing mud, when it rains my deer lease floods like a mother and the river bottoms we hunt with homemade boat launches get pretty nasty, my issue is just that an average drive to one of these places is about an hour, or 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.