Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:beer Just thought i see what type of turn out we might get if we could get if we held a meet and greet here in Nc.... :rebelflag

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
What part of NC? I'm in Atlanta...

:thumbup

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say Charlotte....since the idea came up on another earlier thread.....

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Keep us posted on the whens and wheres....

Thanks..

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Me and smooth are talking about heading up to Tellico soon. Maybe we can do it near the time ya'll have the M&G and we can hook up for some beers...:shrug Are ya'll close to Tellico???

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
I guess im partial to Charlotte :toothless not to mention my range would be pretty limited for a M&G anywhere else :shrug

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marauder I just figured your neck of the woods would be cool in case anyone from SC wanted to come up....would like to try and get this done on a weekend so noone would have to rush getting back to work or anything like that...so i need a few dates that semi-good for everyone and we'll go from there....

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Im cool to go on whenever weekend and lowes motor speedway would be a cool place to meet up as before mentioned. :thumbup

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Marauder Lowes would be a cool place to fisrt meet up and places near there to grab a bite to eat and grab a cold one....now for a date how about the first weekend in Feb.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
My new 460 long block should be in on the 8th. :rockon Keep me posted. :beer

·
Registered
912 Posts
Im in. When and where?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:cry Well folks I've ask for a date that would be cool for everyone and have no answers yet so pick one of the 2....7th or 21st of Feb. didn't pick the 14th because it Valentines Day and don't know about u folks but my better half wouldn't be very happy..so throw me a pick of the two so we can get this together... :beer

·
******* mudder
606 Posts
Speakin of Tellico, N.C. How do u get there from Burlington/ Elon...CAn anyone get me a map or directions? Thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 69 Posts