Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
ate lug
8,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be arriving friday morning to set up camp and go wheelin. Leaving sunday, might wheel a half day on sunday, we'll see.

Ill be trailering, and camping at Rausch all weekend. Runnin the big stuff!

Please keep chit-chat in this thread to a minimum, just trying to get a head count here.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Arriving Saturday morning and running with Kevin. Leaving Sunday. Looking at splitting a hotel room with Ox, if not, I'll camp Saturday night.

·
car ramrod
602 Posts
Since it looks like my rust bucket will be back on the road by then. I will be arriving friday evening and leaving on saturday evening. I am 95% sure I will be staying in a hotel. And I plan on running with the easier group.

edit - f*** it, I'm camping. I'll be there by 9 am friday, camping overnight, and wheeling through saturday.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Going Friday, camping, wheeling light/moderate Sat, maybe staying til Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
If I'm still up and running at that point,
Fat chance.............:goodfinge

Guess 3 of us are going to break straight off the trailer.
The curse LIVES!!!!!!!!:popc1:

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'll be in on Friday, before sundown and leaving Sunday. I will be camping out, (real men use tents.)
Like Offroadkarter, I will be running the lighter stuff, as my trucks stock height. It's been through rausch before, so I should be ok, as long as another bronco doesn't decide to eat my tailgate again...

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,198 Posts
Planning on arriving friday night, early saturday morning. Run saturday and maybe part of sunday. Gonna ruff it in a tent or just sleep in the truck...

Planning on trailering my old bronco if I get everything fixed up on the f150 this weekend (hitch/brake controller)

KC

·
U jelly of my
3,202 Posts
Ok, so far the list of attendees is listed below....

reptillikus

Bronkenstein

Mudman78

offroadkarter

silent one

stonepaw913

mudboynj

bmc69

nineveh

Kalashnikov

OX1

RebelRider2010

KC200787

Lets keep the list going!

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
Just one this trip. Out of the four trail rigs (two EBs, and two BBs), only one is even up and running at the moment..:banghead
You bringin the crawler, I need to see how that 400 fits again.
Blew up the 302 in my 70, "somehow" :toothless

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
You bringin the crawler, I need to see how that 400 fits again.
Blew up the 302 in my 70, "somehow" :toothless
Yep. Its beat all to hell but at least all 4 wheels pull. The front axles are ready to go any time...had the drivers side one out at the last event to chnage a shattered outer axle and the diff end splines were tiwisted in both directions.
:doh0715:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts