Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, its about to get more complex.

I need to know who's camping, by March 7th. I need # of vehicles, and whether or not you are towing. What day you will be arriving will be nice. Please, no small talk, this thread is for confirmations only.
This applies ONLY to those camping, if youre staying in a hotel, or just daytripping, i dont need to know as everyone is handling their own Rausch fees.

For example:

Im in, arriving on a trailer, and will be camping thursday afternoon-sunday. One vehicle.

Once i get the # of vehicles ill know how many sites we need, and can then divide the cost amongst us so everyone pays the same. For this reason, if you back out, youre not getting a refund, and if you decide you want to camp after this date, youll have to register your own camp site. I will post up the amount, and my paypal acct once i get the sites registered.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Tow rig with trail rig on trailler. Second truck with camping/spare parts trailer.

3 adults and one 11 year-old. Arriving Thursday evening..leaving Sunday.

Site 7a..has my name on it.:toothless

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Tow rig, trailer with trail rig, arriving thurs, staying till sat.
1 person so far

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Bringing one truck.

Just myself for the moment.

Going to try for Thursday evening, but most likely will be there Friday afternoon/evening.

EDITED: No bronco :brownbag

Just not gonna be done.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Camping,

Arriving thursday evening leaving sunday afternoon. As of now it just me an my bko. Possibly may be 1 other adult and vehicle.

D

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
One tow rig with trailered vehicle attached. Not sure how many of the tribe are tagging along. Arriving Thursday night/afternoon.

·
Registered
369 Posts
One tow rig with trailered vehicle attached.

Trying to arrive Thursday night. Go home late Sunday afternoon.

Probably just me, but wife is possible. (50/50)

·
Registered
315 Posts
i'll be coming down mid-day friday with one truck and two people. we'll be staying friday and saturday night, then leaving sunday evening.

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
I will be comming down with
2 trucks(bronco and brothers jeep)
total of 4 people
no towing
arrive friday night leave sunday afternoon

EDIT: If people want to PM me there REAL name, and cell numbers i will compile a list for everyone that is attending, to make it easier to get in touch when down there. figure its the least i can do to help this cause

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sign me up for Thursday thru Sunday. I don't know if I'll be there the whole time or not, but I want the option. Just me and my Bronco.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, youre lucky, as i had to drop some $$$ into the heater ($534 to be precise) so i wont be able to reserve the spots till friday (pay day)

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats it for camping, but there should be more people at Rausch. Im gonna give the campground a ring this afternoon, see what sites are available & get some prices.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
fyi, anyone who hasn't camped in that area before, make sure you bring a cold weather sleeping bag and some warm azz clothes. it can get really cold at night, hell i think it was close to freezing the last time i camped at red ridge and that was in june.

oh and if stang shows up, do NOT let him sleep in your tent, his farts are merciless and he snores like a banshee, which will force you to try to go sleep in your truck, whereupon you might just trip on a tree root walking to your truck and snap your ankle...don't ask me how i know this.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
It was 49dg Dave. I will be camping. But we are getting our own site close enough to hang out, but far enough away so the kids can get to sleep.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
no way, it was easily in the 30's that night. remember ian's two friends who actually slept in chairs in front of the fire all night? anyway, the point being, in april it could be very cold still and people should be prepared if they are camping.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
oh and if stang shows up, do NOT let him sleep in your tent, his farts are merciless and he snores like a banshee, .
Hmm..according to biased reports promulgated by my enemies, that could just as easily describe meself.:toothless I blame it on the Corona.

It was in the low 50s in the wee morning hours at Echo Vally..last JULY!:shocked

1 - 20 of 117 Posts