Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few of us new englander's have been talking about getting together for some pre rausch trip wheeling, and I'm hoping we can all pick a saturday or sunday in the next few weeks to meet up. i can be free any weekend with at least a few days notice, so lets see if we can't make this thang happen. anyone have any suggestions on where we should go? i know a few places, and 95broncoman351 said there was some good stuff up his way.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
why must you guys be so far away. It'll end costing me more in gas then i could ever imagine.... damn:banghead

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
what do you need to pass? maybe i can help you out.

where in maine is that? is it open this time of year?
yea if there is wheeling to be had in maine im down for the ride over there

and im not to far away from a sticker, its just getting shit done
its been to cold and ive been short on time trying to find a sticker. i got my brakes squared away today need a new u joint up front(new hubs to) and to smooth out some rust holes then im golden:thumbup

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
i still havent installed my tranny cooler:duh:brownbag
so before i do any true wheeling, i gotz to get that done

we can go to MAbell...its in Northampton Ma. bout an hour from me

i havent been there, and i bet AcePaul wouldnt mind showing us, i think he still has to test out his buggy.:thumbup

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you want to head up to my place someday, i can give you a hand. i'm in sudbury, ma. dont know how far that is for you...

·
Registered
904 Posts
Id definetly be down.. but i cant do anything serious. Like my info says ive got no four wheel drive capability, unless anyone knows of a D44 carrier w/ 4.10s in it for dirt cheap... rears locked but that will only get me so far. I need a sticker too as well as some other misc work.

Im going to vote to not go to maine, its cold enough in MA, maine is going to be rediculous and i know that i wont be able to do much in snow sans the front driveline.

Anyone got any areas in mind that are a bit less intense? Nothign around me can really be done without 4WD. Looks like most peopel are running 33ish tires anyway, so just how extreme do we want to be?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lost lakes in winchendon isnt too bad. thats where i went last week. it wasnt as fun as it is in the summer, but it was a good time.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i still havent installed my tranny cooler:duh:brownbag
so before i do any true wheeling, i gotz to get that done

we can go to MAbell...its in Northampton Ma. bout an hour from me

i havent been there, and i bet AcePaul wouldnt mind showing us, i think he still has to test out his buggy.:thumbup
I'd be happy to. :thumbup

Here is MaBell dry:
Clicky!

Can't find my snow vids :banghead

Suffice to say right now the trail is pretty hard. Lockers and 33's or 35's, or else we'll be pulling / winching a lot.
There are some go-rounds :thumbup
And some tight spots :banghead
When it's dry in the summer it is a whole different ballpark.
So. . .Probably not what the group wants right now.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd be happy to. :thumbup

Here is MaBell dry:
Clicky!

Can't find my snow vids :banghead

Suffice to say right now the trail is pretty hard. Lockers and 33's or 35's, or else we'll be pulling / winching a lot.
There are some go-rounds :thumbup
And some tight spots :banghead
When it's dry in the summer it is a whole different ballpark.
So. . .Probably not what the group wants right now.
thats a sick bronco you've got, but i definitely do not want to try that while its under a couple feet of snow. what about somewhere thats good for some winter fun?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
95thebroncoman351, what town are you in? i just want an idea of how far away you are. also, whats everyones name, so i dont have to type all your screen names out, and yeah i am that lazy. my names Patrick.

·
a renegade of funk
3,241 Posts
95thebroncoman351, what town are you in? i just want an idea of how far away you are. also, whats everyones name, so i dont have to type all your screen names out, and yeah i am that lazy. my names Patrick.
im jon
in franklin wheeling might me in franklin or laconia
when i get my sticker ill go check trails out

1 - 20 of 31 Posts