Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was trying before to get more info on these..A few different models/Paint scheme...Poor Bronco....I believe the roof rack paint and interior were an option or dealer add on from Indy..Im thinking 78 Customs only.......

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
fuzzy interior. thoguth that went out in the 60's.

dunno about that door thoguht. seems like it is a rhino painted on there.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
wondering if it is a dealer item.

Have you posted this on pjb, there are alot of people who know this shit there.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
There is a thread over at PJB on these. This is like the 3rd one I seen in pictures. Never have seen one personally. I think it was a company that did the conversion for Ford.

Where is that junkyard at? The junyard's around here don't have any of the old stuff. All they keep around now is the newer crap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i picked up a parts bronco a month or so back that was a 78 that had the fuzy interrior just like that in it, also had old 6x9 door speakers mounted in the back and these weird chrome lights in the very back corner of the shell. it was carpetted on the shell and everything though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
it was the 78 ranger xlt model. its been junked already though, it didnt have a paint sceme (sp) like that on it but it did have some strange pin stripes and stuff on it, dont think its related to urs though because it dosnt have a rack or any of that on it either.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Ranger429 said:
Where is that junkyard at? The junyard's around here don't have any of the old stuff. All they keep around now is the newer crap.
:stupid

The only 78-79 BKo ive seen there was one here, and I shoulda bout the whole damn thing... it was complete with engin tranny... ALL... it was rustin out, but I had jst gotten my BKO and didnt know they were hard to find at the time :banghead

Ive never seen those paint schemes but theyre sweet lookin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts