1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm in Kearney-

·
Registered
11 Posts
My wife would like for me to sell mine, I haven't decided if i want to or not. what part of NE do you live in? I have a 96 white xlt with 135k. 5.8 motor, Michlen tires. It does have the typical rust coming out of the fenders and starting on tailgate. The winshield is cracked, but all in all is in fair shape. I bought it about 3 years ago and have driven it about 30k miles since then. it gets about 15mpg down the road and is all factory. uses a little oil about a quart for 1500 miles. I live in Blair.

·
Registered
11 Posts
there is a group i think it is call good time 4 wheelin that is hosting and open house at timber ridge this weekend, 75 dollars for all three days including camping or 30 dollars a day for wheeling. this is a privite ranch and not normally open to visitors, you can find more info at pioneer4wheelers.org

I'm thinking about going down saturday.

do you know of any places close by?

here is the link for infor if I am allowed to do this.

http://www.goodtime4wheelers.com/php...pic.php?t=1128

·
Registered
332 Posts
I've heard of the timber ridge thing. not gonna be able to make it though. I have to work on saturday. Might try to get up there on sunday though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
well, i dont know if i can sell my mustang i'd be a littlebit better set for trying to get a bronco or a f-150 and i'm on a limited income.. my pm box wont let me send messages...

·
Registered
14 Posts
well, alrighty do you know of anyone that has a 1992 f-150 4x4 for sale or trade?? i'm trying to trade off my mustang for a truck.. any help would be useful.. and my distance can't be any further then wood river... due to my heart condition.. thanks

1 - 20 of 241 Posts