Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
I work with a buddy that went to Omaha Skutt and he said him and a buddy who owned a bronco used to go wheeling through anything. He was pumped when i told him i bough a bronco!:rebelflag
Guys, send me a message if yall ever wanna get together and mud or do whatever. My Bronco isn't really modded yet since all my cash went to rebuilding my transmission rofl.

Tomorrow hopefully I can change out my lights and since I'm in need of a new exhaust... Go buy a glasspack...

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
you know i'm really surprised on how tough it is to sell a foxbody mustang in nebraska LOL.. i've had it for sale since middle part of thanksgiving and still have it LOL..
I haven't seen many Foxbody Stangs here to be honest. I have seen one really well done black'd out one and blue/white one but that's about it. Unless you count the couple wreck'd I have seen. The Foxbody does have that 5.0 right? Cause kid's ain't interested in a wannabe Foxbody. Plus they are smart and get a Camaro. ;)

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
if someone wants to borrow me a trailer ill bring out both of my toys... im down for a m&g

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
if someone wants to borrow me a trailer ill bring out both of my toys... im down for a m&g

I don't have a trailer or access to one. :(

I head to Lincoln occasionally though.

·
725 Posts
lol dont worry about the trailer, its not a big deal, lol ill just have to pick... bad ball joints or rusty stinky pos that gets a whole .0000 mpg lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
lol dont worry about the trailer, its not a big deal, lol ill just have to pick... bad ball joints or rusty stinky pos that gets a whole .0000 mpg lol
You got the stinky part right:thumbup but it's ok you know I love that beast.

I'd be down for a m&g with you guys.

·
725 Posts
yeah... the 78 is a nasty girl. i think i need to tear out the dash soon and clean out all the rest of the rat remains... and those crappy head liners two. then it should smelll like old metal lol.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
M&G stands for...?

I'm all about meeting you guys though! I got a lead on some land to mud in that I hope to check out tomorrow. Otherwise I have no clue where to mud here rofl.

·
725 Posts
meet and greet... where at? (the land ur talking about?)

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
meet and greet... where at? (the land ur talking about?)
Ah, I gotya! Buddies of mine say this area near Catfish Lake (In Bellevue area) is good mudding. Chances are though they are illegally wheeling so I need to double-check. I head to Lincoln once a month or so usually. But never in my Bronco. <.<

·
725 Posts
Ah, I gotya! Buddies of mine say this area near Catfish Lake (In Bellevue area) is good mudding. Chances are though they are illegally wheeling so I need to double-check. I head to Lincoln once a month or so usually. But never in my Bronco. <.<
yeah i get scared driving my 87 to omaha. family in the gretna area... lol its so tall the wind just throws it around. and problems with ball joints and death wobble. lol not a fun time. but yeah if u got land lets go! (if its legal)

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
yeah i get scared driving my 87 to omaha. family in the gretna area... lol its so tall the wind just throws it around. and problems with ball joints and death wobble. lol not a fun time. but yeah if u got land lets go! (if its legal)
Yep, gotta check if it's legal first. :)

·
725 Posts
alright me and 90fnbronco are down forsure lol

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
alright me and 90fnbronco are down forsure lol
Sound's good! I'm checking her out tomorrow hopefully! Gonna play safe and call my friend up. He has an Expedition with some hauling power... We can check her out good! ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
How about this recent weather? It was so nice that I did some drivin around town with the top off the tank. Man I don't know about you guys but I am ready for more of that!

41 - 60 of 241 Posts