Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW were a boring bunch of folks! everyother state is getting together for M&G's and wheeling trips and im siting here witha full tank of gas,:thumbup sick, and bored! Whats up with this?

and i bet noone from nebraska even replies!

·
Registered
871 Posts
WOW were a boring bunch of folks! everyother state is getting together for M&G's and wheeling trips and im siting here witha full tank of gas,:thumbup sick, and bored! Whats up with this?

and i bet noone from nebraska even replies!
Yup, the midwest chapter is pretty boring. It also doesn't help that everyone is so spread out and there are very few wheeling spots that are close to a majority of the people. But it always seems like for one reason or another something gets started but then stops, or people aren't willing to travel more than 50 miles. Or people say they'll go but then end up ditching. I must admit, I tried to get a wheeling trip together and I had to back out but I had a good reason. I had to move 450 miles away. A wheeling trip was the least of my worries. Nothing came of it anyways. I think the last midwest wheeling trip was two years ago? Find a local 4x4 club or at least one in your state. That's what I did.

No offense to anyone in the Midwest on here, but for some reason all the other chapters can get M&G's or wheeling trips organized, but not even a few people can get together here. It's always, "I'd love to go in a few months", or "I wish my rig was together" or "I don't want to travel that far or pay that much" or something of the like.

I'm jealous of the Dixie chapter. It would be a hell of a trip to wheel with those guys but it would be worth it. Or even going to one of their M&G's would be faster than waiting for one in the midwest.

Cameron

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm jealous of the Dixie chapter. It would be a hell of a trip to wheel with those guys but it would be worth it. Or even going to one of their M&G's would be faster than waiting for one in the midwest.

Cameron

I agree 110%!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Well, there is finally water inthe Platte, so that's out. just corn stubble the field out back. 2 feet pf snow on it though. When it was dryer I would run the river channel sand. I agree not muchelse to do in NEBRASKA.

Don't really have any hills or rocks or mud or sand dunes. the sand hills are a little fragile to tear up, :shrug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts