Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all brackets and pulleys from a 4.9 straight six that used a serpentine belt. Want to upgrade my old vbelt system.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Stoked, ill keep a watch out for your post. I cant beleive i am having this much trouble finding a truck in a yard with these parts. I have a 90 f150, but its my daily driver, cant strip it :). Anyways, let me know.
Dirtyb15

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
alright i just got off the phone with him and he said take whatever you want for like $60. im heading over there rightnow so just drop me an email on all you need and would it be ok if you paid alittle extra for the labor thatim putting into pullin this stuff? let me know. oh yeah sorry but the saginaw pump and pulley is also already taken. i have already traded for it, but once i get the pulley off you can have the braket. give me a reply on what you need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, i need the harmonic balancer, all accesory brackets, all pulleys(exept the psp), need fan and crankshaft pulley, tensioner pulley. If the alernator it self is okay id take it, but not necessary. ill even take the belt if it is there(better to test with it than a new one) How long do you think it will take you to do this, or better yet, what do you want for labor?? Thanks,
dave

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
dirtyb15 said:
Okay, i need the harmonic balancer, all accesory brackets, all pulleys(exept the psp), need fan and crankshaft pulley, tensioner pulley. If the alernator it self is okay id take it, but not necessary. ill even take the belt if it is there(better to test with it than a new one) How long do you think it will take you to do this, or better yet, what do you want for labor?? Thanks,
dave
Ill get asfar asi can tomarow, im nervous about the harmonic balancer just becasue you haveto have a puller for it right? but impreaty shure that icould havealmost all it off within a few hours. sorry but this is a hard week so i hope to get it done with tomarow otherwise it wouldsit alittlebit longer. lets just see tomarow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stoked said:
Ill get asfar asi can tomarow, im nervous about the harmonic balancer just becasue you haveto have a puller for it right? but impreaty shure that icould havealmost all it off within a few hours. sorry but this is a hard week so i hope to get it done with tomarow otherwise it wouldsit alittlebit longer. lets just see tomarow.
That is fine, there is no huge hurry. If you cant get it this week, i can wait till next. I think you will need a puller for the harmonic balancer. Let me know how things are going. Thanks again.
Also, maybe you could answer this for me, this is my first lifted vehicle and I bought it this way. One if my tierods is bent and is in need of replacement. Will stock tierods work on a 4 inch supsension lift and 2 inch body lift??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh i almost forgot, If the timing cover is easy to get to, ill take that just in case i need to change it.

·
Something Spiffy
940 Posts
dirtyb15 said:
That is fine, there is no huge hurry. If you cant get it this week, i can wait till next. I think you will need a puller for the harmonic balancer. Let me know how things are going. Thanks again.
Also, maybe you could answer this for me, this is my first lifted vehicle and I bought it this way. One if my tierods is bent and is in need of replacement. Will stock tierods work on a 4 inch supsension lift and 2 inch body lift??
yep, they will do fine, just get a decent brand, dont by from autozone on this one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts