Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order there motor mounts to fit on my 460. Had 351M in it and motor mounts won't work on the 460. any help would be appricieated
thanks
justin

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Man it's too early to be drunk... Read that post and get the performance unlimited mounts.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got done lookin at that

i have already went ahead and ordered from performance unlimited. glad i looked at that before i ordered from L&L, probly would of been stuck with a broken mount if i had ordered from them, i'm gonna run headers on my 460 and not headers from them
thanks alot
justin
:drinkbud :rockon
o one more thing, anyone know how much it cost for shippin ordering the mounts from PU? i ordered both sides (39.95 a piece)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
didn't say

It didn't say, just said fastest shipping

Actual shipping & handling costs based on package weight, size, packing materials, destination and method of delivery. Light weight inexpensive items can ship Postal, otherwise UPS is recommended. In stock items will be shipped within 24-48 hours from the time you order. Shipping time does not include any time needed to process your order or custom fabrication time required prior to packaging. International ships best by Postal. Some sensitive items & chemicals can only ship UPS.

doesn't say anything bout shippin costs
thanks
justin:doh0715:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts