Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched everywhere I know of, and can't find them anywhere. Searched and searched here. Nothing. The only thing I can find is JBY, LMC, etc..is the side window seal without the chrome channel...I can find the chrome insert material but not new rubber seals...Anyone know where to find these?
 

·
12B/88M
Joined
·
178 Posts
what do you mean by rubber seals? I was just looking in the latest LMC catalof yesterday and saw they had all the rubber, including for the top glass in the back....I may be wrong but I'll check again tomorrow when I go to work....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
if im thinking right... they are chrome, but not rubber seals, its more of a carpet/cloth type of material... I have em in mine, I just picked em up at a local glass shop...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,534 Posts
The chrome channel is sold seperately. The rubber seals are also sold for straight glass. The sliding window rubber is not available in the aftermarket world.

Grains what the hell are you talking about? Carpet/cloth material?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think ya'll are getting what I'm looking for...

I can find the plastic chrome strips for the nice visual effect...

But even LMC doesn't sell the rubber seals that actually hold the windows in place. the chrome strips sets inside the seals..don't need the chrome strips, need the rubber gaskets that hold the chrome strip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,891 Posts
I have an extra pair I don't need. The chrome strip's not in the best shape. Let me find a box, give me your zip code, and I'll get an estimated shipping cost
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,534 Posts
ruger1022 said:
I don't think ya'll are getting what I'm looking for...

I can find the plastic chrome strips for the nice visual effect...

But even LMC doesn't sell the rubber seals that actually hold the windows in place. the chrome strips sets inside the seals..don't need the chrome strips, need the rubber gaskets that hold the chrome strip.
You are correct, all that is available that I have found is for the rubber with no chrome strip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
Ranger429 said:
Grains what the hell are you talking about? Carpet/cloth material?
I didnt know how else to describe it... ill get a pic of it and post it
 

·
12B/88M
Joined
·
178 Posts
davids78bronco said:
I have an extra pair I don't need. The chrome strip's not in the best shape. Let me find a box, give me your zip code, and I'll get an estimated shipping cost

damn thats alwful nice of you...

ohhhhhh....I see LMC just sells the rubber strip...they dont sell the rubber strip that holds the chrome.....:doh0715:

cloth??? wtf?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
You can still buy the insert with the chrome strip in them from the dealer, that's where I got mine from.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
davids78bronco said:
I have an extra pair I don't need. The chrome strip's not in the best shape. Let me find a box, give me your zip code, and I'll get an estimated shipping cost

76021...

That would be too cool...Send me a price and I'll send you a check or money order, whatever you prefer.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ruger1022 said:
76021...

That would be too cool...Send me a price and I'll send you a check or money order, whatever you prefer.
I'll get new chrome strip, and I have the chrome metal brackets to cover the joints. Gotta do the same for new windshield also...might as well kill both them birds with one big ole rock
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all ya'll!!

Really do appreciate your help and advice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,891 Posts
Shipping, via FedEx ground, is right close to $40. I still need to get a box for it, tho. As soon as I have that, and have it all packed up, I'll let you know, and we can take care of the rest of it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
davids78bronco said:
Shipping, via FedEx ground, is right close to $40. I still need to get a box for it, tho. As soon as I have that, and have it all packed up, I'll let you know, and we can take care of the rest of it
Is that shipping for the windows and the seals? Cause I don't need the windows and the seals...Just the seals. thanks, I'll keep watching the thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,891 Posts
No, just the seals. I think I have a box that might work, but I'm going to stop by a body shop supply depot tomorrow, and check there - those boxes are alot stronger anyway
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
davids78bronco said:
No, just the seals. I think I have a box that might work, but I'm going to stop by a body shop supply depot tomorrow, and check there - those boxes are alot stronger anyway
That's great:rockon
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top