Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys keep your eyes out for a 37" tire for a 16" rim? I've seen a couple on craigslist, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask my Bronco buddies to keep an eye out as well..

Stupid F250 needs a couple tires.. Damn 8 lug 16" rims..

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm about to head out and look at 3 37" irok's for $150.. If they are as good as the guy states I'm grabbin em. So I'll be able to forget about the tire and start troubleshooting the engine problem..

I've got the suspension issue figured out. (Track bar problem) Just need to buy the parts.

It'll be only a matter of time before this truck is reliable again and I can go out with you guys. :(

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked up the 3 Irok's. awesome condition at $50 a tire.. Couldn't pass em up..

However now I just need 1 more 36x14x16 irok so I can have a full matching set. =)

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
To bad you don't have 16.5 rims I'd say go buy a set of hummer tires from the 100 dollar man up in the desert. I'll keep an eye out for another tire from you.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked 100 dollar man. unfortunately I won't run 16.5" wheels.. Though after everythings paid off I may have to buy one of his duece's =) only 7k =)

Funny cause the guy I bought the 37" iroks from has 4 38" michelin military tires on 8 lug wheels for the superduty. If I had the extra cash I would have bought those instead of the iroks.. However I'm poor.. =(

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
Yeah those bobbed dueces he has are freakin bad I want one so bad. What tire is it that you have so I no what to look for?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
36x14x16 Swamper Irok.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good deal!

I'm looking for one that's pretty much new.. That way it maches the extra one I have.. If I have to buy new then so be it. =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts