Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8L
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, had my oil etc changed about 2 weeks ago. Looked under the hood today. No Brake Fluid CAP!! went to jiffy lube. they have no idea what happened to it. Uh huh... So I need one. 1996 5.0. Anyone got a spare to sell. Please save me from a trip to the JY for just a cap :)

Thanks!!

Cyb.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Any parts store should have these in the "HELP" section, red packaging section of the store.

·
Premium Member
9,986 Posts
Why aren't they offering to buy you a new one if they lost it?

In Cali they're in serious trouble with the state for fraud, don't let them get away with this, get one and give them the receipt and get re-imbursed $$ ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
199 Posts
Might stop in and see if they've found one?

·
Registered
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8L
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did stop in.. they said they had no clue. and who knows maybe they just didnt tighten it and it fell off somewhere else or who knows... I tell ya though, knowing that it is not there is driving me nuts :)

·
Currently FSB divorced
956 Posts
If it's the same as this one You can have it for $3+ shipping

But it's probably cheaper to get it at parts store-as previous post said.

·
Premium Member
9,986 Posts
My Bad, it's EZ-Lube that's in trouble out here to the tune of 5 Milion $ in fraud penalties, but to me they're all the same Bone Heads!

:thumbup

·
Registered
1996 Bronco XLT 5.8L
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses guys. I think I'll just head to the parts store since the one slick has I dont think is correct :( Gonna bug me to lose the original cap but oh well....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts