Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AZ guys. Got a line on a bunch of weather stripping for the Bronco, which it desperatly needs. The guy that has it works in Mesa at the berge ford collision center near the 60 and mesa dr. I can not get out there anytime soon and they are not willing to drive (they are only asking 10 bucks for a box of various stripping). Any of you guys live/work near there that could pick that up for me? I can paypal over some loot or maybe get this stuff from you at the October trip.... let me know and I can PM details (guys name etc) and would be happy to buy you some beers or something...

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay fellas... heres whats up. They guy will be at the Berge Ford Collision Center on Sunday at noon. The center is closed that day but he is going in. His name is Mike Moore. His cell number is 248-996-7073. He drives a blue dodge ram and said it will be parked where he is working and to call him at time of pick up... if its too much a hassle then dont worry about it. Its not like these are some part I need to keep the Bronco running or something. But if either of you are close and dont mind picking these up, I would appreciate it. Let me know...

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mitch, if I dont get em before then and he will hold em for me, would you grab em when you see him again?? Are you gonna be going wheeling in October??

·
Bronco Master
602 Posts
Shane,

I have no problem getting that stuff from him if you didn't get it by then. I'll be out there on October 10th for my next appointment with them.

As for wheelin in October, my Bronco had what I think is a TFI failure the last time I ran it hard, it hasn't had a problem since, but I haven't run it hard either. It is also idling low and seems like it wants to stall when I stop at a light. It only stalled once and restarted right away. I'm out of town during the week for the rest of the month.

Mitch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.