Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i live in pittsburgh, so i can't just drive up there in a few hours. i was looking at a truck on autotrader, that i wanted to consider buying. its at guthrie motors in grants pass. the truck has a ton of miles but its exactly what i'm looking for eddie bauer, extended cab, 4x4 with a stick. i was just hoping someone lived close that could maybe check it out for me to make sure there are no big mechanical issues like broke springs, bad fuel pump, whatever.
thanks guys

·
I ♥ TTB
4,277 Posts
I know there are a few members in that area, hopefully they'll chime in.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,858 Posts
i would get the vin on that rig and check out the carfax. i used to live down there and most of the rigs that dealership sold had problems.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would get the vin on that rig and check out the carfax. i used to live down there and most of the rigs that dealership sold had problems.
i did just that. looked okay to me. the truck has a ton of miles but i bought it anyway. its just too hard to find nice bodies here in the north east. i figured the worst case i put a motor in it. i can find those all day here for 300 or less, because the bodies go to shit and people part them out.:thumbup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts