Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
tim330i said:
I went thought 15 pages with nothing so I gave up. No one addresses full length headers (which is what I want to know about). Everyone talks about shortys. Should I get shortys instead of full length and then have a custom Y pipe made? I really did search but most of it did not seem relevant.

Tim
Really.

Here I narrowed it down for you. Look for posts by someguy called MDA.

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/sea...id=30508&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

:thumbup

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
tim330i said:
The reason I was thinking long headers is because my stock Y pipe is rusted very badly. Now that I think about it the stock Y pipe goes directly into the pre-cat...that is probably not a cheap OE item. I am trying to get the best bang for my buck when taking into consideration that my stock system is basically all gone.

Just pretent that I currently have no exhaust what so ever.

Tim
Tim, Sometimes people just don't read the original posts. I had the same problem.

There are clearence issues, with some full length headers. I went through three before finding the Hookers fit right in my situation. As far as crossmembers go a good shop can avoid those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.