Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1992 XLT 302 5 spd trans, long tube headers, manual t case, manual hubs
125 Posts
Hmmm damn now that is hard...

I'm gonna have to vote clear but only BARELY. Stock looks great too.

I'm enjoying this thread lol kinda neat to see different trucks with different possible light setups

·
Registered
468 Posts
Both do look nice but I’m a little bit of a purist and like have always like how the factory birthed them, foibles and all...so I’m going with amber!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
damn man, some awesome photoshop skills! Hmmm dare i say doesnt look bad at all. The all clear lenses kinda go with the white as the smoked turn signals stick out more instead of blending in. But on the rear with the black strip on the tailgate panel the smoked tail lights tie into the rear.

·
Registered
20 Posts
damn man, some awesome photoshop skills! Hmmm dare i say doesnt look bad at all. The all clear lenses kinda go with the white as the smoked turn signals stick out more instead of blending in. But on the rear with the black strip on the tailgate panel the smoked tail lights tie into the rear.
I like the clear w the white and chrome

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I ordered a clear headlight and turn signal set off ebay. Going to just swap the turn signal lens as i just replaced the headlights and corner marker lights about 6 months ago. I might eventually pick up a set from cpaddict but for now these should do. Also ordered a pair of switchback leds for the turn signals

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need help finding affordably priced parts for my 2007 vstrom 650. Long story short, I'm having issues finding affordable front turn signals for the bike. I'm not really interested in paying like 75 bucks EACH for something that in all honesty I will probably break off again. Does anyone have advice on where I can find both left and right front signals?

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

21 - 34 of 34 Posts