Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm taking my 35's off for winter and Im going to be running the set of winters from my 4runner. Does ANYONE have a set of 235/75/15 (or 31inch or smaller) on a 6inch lifted truck??? Just curious how stupid it will look... what is stock size anyways??

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here you go:

6" lift and 225/75/15's:

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
235/75/15 is the stock size tire for many broncos. some came with 31x10.50s

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,873 Posts
My Bronco {in my sig pic} has no lift and 31" tires......and it still looks stupid !

·
Super Moderator
26,998 Posts
My Bronco {in my sig pic} has no lift and 31" tires......and it still looks stupid !
yo, LOL..I know that feeling (& still do)
When I bought the 96 new and drove it on base the next morning; so many asked why I still had those stupid small tires/wheels on it. All I could say was, gimme a f... break!:thumbup

·
Foolsize Member
1,570 Posts
There is a guy that rides around town with at least 6" or so of lift under an older solid axle yota and his tires cant be bigger than 30's or 31's. I guarantee that you will get weird looks but hey, who gives a dam? its not there truck.

·
Registered
266 Posts
just put on the 31s,if somebody gives you a hard time,go put your 35s back on and run over their car :goodfinge

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Glad you brought back this thread. I have 4" lift I'm putting on my bronco which already has 3" Body lift. so 7" lift on 33s Anyone have a picture of that? And how stupid will 7" lift on 35s look? I dont want to go no higher than 35s i might have to take the body lift off but it might not happen right away.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Glad you brought back this thread. I have 4" lift I'm putting on my bronco which already has 3" Body lift. so 7" lift on 33s Anyone have a picture of that? And how stupid will 7" lift on 35s look? I dont want to go no higher than 35s i might have to take the body lift off but it might not happen right away.
dont have a pic but 7" and 35s will be okay. i dont think that 1" difference is going to be a real gap. but when you lift it make sure you do gap gards for the rear. cause if you dont have them now, youll be able to see the whole thing and it looks retarded.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he girlfriend just about puked when she saw what its gonna look like for winter! haha oh well, dosnt look all too bad.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Mine looks pretty stupid with a 6" lift and 35's.....I need bigger rubbers...chicks dig it lol

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
your junk looks stupid anyway. :goodfinge

OH..... MY.... GAWWD :barf Those pics make me wanna cry :cry
this.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts