Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me what this bad mother fawker is saying?

I can't understand a word but I love this video, hehe. I think I caught the word "problem" but that was about it. I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "whats your problem?", and when the guy doesn't respond in time he just bitch slaps him and continues on with his business. I love how calm he is too.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Starts off with the guy saying "is everything good?" and the bald headed guy says "yes" and they move on to that building where he says something about the building is 60,000 marks (this movie was made before the euro, so it must be kinda old) Then something about having bought something. Then that guy comes up with the moustasch and as far as I can tell he just comes up and greets whoever has the camera. Then the bald headed guy asks "Do you have a problem? Move on." and promptly slaps him. Then when the guy gets up the bald headed guy says something like "no more problems". The bald headed guy moves on and says "follow me" and points out some of those stores and greets someone he knows down the street.

Thats about the best I can do. Its German fyi.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronco Rob said:
it translates to........:repost:
I always look before I post these things, I didn't find anything. I must not have used the right search criteria.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Uuuhhhh ooohhhhh, prepare to be arrested its the repost police....LOL

I dont think that guy is a bad ass, more like a dumbass. I'd love to see him try to pimp slap me like that for no reason, he'd be lucky if he could slap anyone again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts