As fflcfreak advised.
Temperature Gauge Installation , mounted in coin holder in a 93 @ Gauge install, a little different......
by Dustin J (SOLD, rokhrse, sukngas) at Gauge install, a little different......
Coolant Temperature Gauge
Check gauge calibration as follows:
- Using a Rotunda Instrument Gauge System Tester 014-R1063 or equivalent, with the key in the OFF position, disconnect wiring connector at the sender and connect tester to wiring connector.
- Set the tester to 74 ohms.
- Turn the key to RUN, and wait 60 seconds. The gauge should indicate on the COLD graduation.
- Set the tester to 9.7 ohms and wait 60 seconds. The gauge should indicate on the HOT graduation.
- If engine coolant temperature gauge tests within calibration, replace engine coolant temperature sender.
- If engine coolant temperature gauge still tests out of calibration, replace coolant temperature gauge.
Find out if speed control, if equipped, recall work completed.
If you still have concerns about Recalls, please contact the Customer Relationship Center:
US: 800-392-3673 | CA: 800-565-3673
Note: 3673 spells "FORD" on phone keys
For the hearing- or speech-impaired: Please contact the Telecommunication Relay Service by dialing 711.
... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE.
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96
For any Bronco questions or to chat about desired modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members ).
Here is the 1993 Bronco Dealer Brochure in Google Drive @ 93Bronco.pdf
1993 Bronco Dealer Training Video via silver70 @
1993 Bronco, Venezuela Commercial @
Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf
See How to add your Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum
by BigBlue 94
Our Forum FAQ
s includes for example; How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!
➡ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)
including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc
Try to find time to participate and vote in our next Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to Winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; and a years worth of premium FSB membership!