Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im planning my move which is 6 weeks away.

i have 2 households and 3 vehicles. my house i have a big leather lazy boy clothes a computer and toys. fromt he other house i have a bed, 2 dressers a computer table toys clothes. vehicles are.... 1986 FSB a 1985 pont. fiero and a 2001 suzuki vitara.

i was going to get a budget (16 foot) rental truck. put the fiero inside of it will all our belongings and a car tow for the back of the budget truck. and the drive the vitara.

is it even possible to get the fiero inside the budget truck? and once i get the fiero inside of it can the 16foot truck pull the bronco behind the budget truck?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
You'd have to talk to the company, i have never been in a budget truck. But i am pretty sure the floorpans aren't designed to hold a vehicle, plus you'd need some pretty decent ramps to get it in.

The fiero is low to the ground, and i am assuming that it's a normal sized truck, definitely need some big ass ramps.

Hi Tambabe.....are you a armywife too?

·
Registered
23 Posts
DAMN IT .......

Hiya Rob ..Yeah I am an Army wife also ;) .... that is crap ass news time to move to plan B ... O wait what is plan B? :doh0715:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PLAN B

plan B.....

ya ready for this???

there is no plan B.

CRAP! time to move to plan C........um......um......um......crap! i need a man to help us with this. anyone wanna be a 3rd body to go along on this road trip with us. you would have to help us from longwood florida to ft. drum NY stay with us in hotels and whatnot.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I have to be back by March 7. PT starts then

I can drive but can't load much due to the shoulder.

I am shit broke and still ****ed up from my ex-fiance. You'd have to feed me my meals, and you don't have to worry about me hitting on you because i am still hurt from the ex and not really interested in women right now

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I have to be back by March 7. PT starts then

I can drive but can't load much due to the shoulder.

I am shit broke and still ****ed up from my ex-fiance. You'd have to feed me my meals, and you don't have to worry about me hitting on you because i am still hurt from the ex and not really interested in women right now
LIAR

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he just wants to see the tits without us thinking he will hit on us. thats all this is. i know the game :) MEN! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HEY IVE SEEN THOSE BEFORE! are they yours or mine? dont matter ive seen em eitherway

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok yea but we are both very married women with kids going with us (3 between the 2 of us)

only person i am sharing a bed with is tamara. we are just looking for men who would like to go on a nice long ride........to new york

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
I hate to say it... but.... I sold my bronco for the upcoming trip that may or may not happen.

Good luck, thats almost the same driving situation I was gonna be in.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea but we are HOOAH. we will find a way. even if i have to sell myself to get the money WE WILL DO THIS! my husband will rent me out for 300.00. haha

*sorry its really late and tam and i have the giggles going on*

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
You could get it:thumbup lol

I wanted to start over anyways, your just starting out with the bronk so keep it:thumbup

1 - 20 of 93 Posts