Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been working really hard to save up enough money for my 6" skyjacker class 2 lift and now im only 600 bucks away!! i should be ordering it in about a month, i cant wait. does anyone know how i can come up with this money faster?

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Steal your friends' and neighbors' stuff and sell it all on eBay.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
ill sell you my lift for 600 bucks

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Alright ill give a responce. Is there snow where you are? Shovel walks, is there rain where you are? Clean gutters.

See if there are any family friends that need housework done, or if they do manual labor, see if they need a young strong person to do manual labor with (may be closely related to prostitution).

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Sell your plasma.

Pawn old stuff you no longer need or want. Really think about things you have, and if you haven't used it in a year or so, pawn it or sell it.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Sell your plasma.

Pawn old stuff you no longer need or want. Really think about things you have, and if you haven't used it in a year or so, pawn it or sell it.
This is what I'd suggest. Here we have a plasma donation center that pays $30 per visit and you can visit twice a week. That's $240 a month.

As far as pawning I'd say sell stuff on ebay. Pawn shops are a ripoff. Either way though it is a great idea since it not only gets you money but also gets rid of crap you don't need.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have to agree with selling drugs idea, however you will get better overhead if you make your basement into a meth lab.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the problem is i am always working. im taking donations, hahahahahaha

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
I have to agree with selling drugs idea, however you will get better overhead if you make your basement into a meth lab.

I saw that same pic in one of the classes I took at the FD. We even got meth recipes :toothless

1 - 20 of 55 Posts