Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pair of wheel hubs from a front ford dana 60 or Ford dana 50 ttb. Either will work.

I Also need a pair of rotors, and wheel bearings if they are in good shape. And a pair of working dual piston calipers. Not "bolt on" style.

PM me with pics if you have anything.

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
539 Posts
so you need slide calipers then? i beleive that the slide calipers go from 1986-1991 on the d60 and the ttb D50. Does your local pick-and-pull have anything?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you need slide calipers then? i beleive that the slide calipers go from 1986-1991 on the d60 and the ttb D50. Does your local pick-and-pull have anything?
I'm in college right now, so its hard for me to check, but I've had Dave's Bronc 90 keep a check on the local pull-a-part where im from, and nothing yet. They usually get a 4wd f-250 in every couple of months, but Im planning on getting my d60 put together over spring break in about 3 weeks, so time is beggining to run out for the parts. These are prettymuch the last few things i need. I really don't want to pay some jerk on pirate $150 for some rusty old hubs that are barely useable, so i may have to hold off on putting together the outers if i can't find everything by then.

But yes, im looking for the slide calipers. I hear that the "newer" style (80ish on up) are a little smaller and better than the 78-79 so I'd like to score a pair of those.

I figure somebody on here would have a 4wd f-250 parts truck.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think the hubs are different from the 78-79 axle to the 86 and up axle....which year axle do you have?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 78-79, from what I've read they are the same.

I know the wheel bearings are the same and so are the calipers and rotors, so i would think the wheel hub would work too.

Ill doublecheck on pirate.....

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
d50 ttb hubs are the same as the d60 hubs. I edited my above post, don't know why i said the spindles were the same, they are not. Calipers are almost identical and will interchange up until the beginning of '92 i believe.

I have a lead on most of this stuff, will update accordingly

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set of rotors and calipers off of an late 85 dana 60 axle.
i haven't heard anything back from my lead as of yet...

what kind of shape are they in and how much do you want shipped to 28120. Im gonna give the other guy a few more days thou

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hey mag, sent ya a pm:thumbup

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
replied, thanks!

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts