Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone Im new to the site and like the layout and info alot. I have a 78 bronco and am trying to figure out why my fan blower only works in the a/c pos. All speeds on the blower work in that pos, but when you move lever to heat or defrost or any other location no blower. I have alredy replaced the 2 slide components and think my problem lies in the fan switch. The buddy I bought it from says he replaced the switch but i dont trust his work! The switch has 5 wires on it RED;ORANGE;GREEN;YELLOW;BLACK. I refer to the haynes manual and see where they are supposed to go BUT! the RED wire coming off the switch is not hooked up! Can anyone tell me where that wire is supposed to go? Is it the main power wire that supposed to hook up to the ORANGE main wire??? I will tell you that the BLACK goes to the BLK/YELLOW STRIPE and the YELLOW goes to the BLU/RED STRIPE and the GREEN goes to the RED/BLK STRIPE and the ORANGE turns into RED/BLK STRIPE.I know this is alot but this is driving me crazy and I would appreciate the help. Thanks ahead of time David Chandler

1 - 2 of 2 Posts