Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a factory hardtop, i dont care what color, need to be somewhere in texas or able to bring it to texas, i dont want to pay a whole lot. thanks ~~~Ben

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Palm Harbor, Fl?

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,694 Posts
So you want someone to sell you a factory hardtop... CHEAP, AND you want it delivered?!?

Don't ask for much do ya?!? :goodfinge

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont ask for much?!?! i see people around here trying to GIVE them away, i am willing to pay a price, not a big price, but a price none the less, just if its not in texas its not worth going to get thats all

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
More than I got

By the way I only have about 5 bucks:goodfinge

·
Registered
118 Posts
All the junk yards around here sell he top for 200-300 depending on the condition.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
dont ask for much?!?! i see people around here trying to GIVE them away
I'm not a genious or anything, but if it was me...I'd just take one of those instead of trying to buy one from someone else....:toothless

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
find one at a junkyard ... walk in .... offer the guy $50 CASH .. see if he goes for it :shrug ... it isn't like they are a hot ticket item or anything .. ya might pull it off :thumbup

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'll try, whenever i go by a junkyard, i am currently at school and no way to get it from here to home w/o dragging it on the ground. next time i go home i will make a run by a junkyard:thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
i'll try, whenever i go by a junkyard, i am currently at school and no way to get it from here to home w/o dragging it on the ground. next time i go home i will make a run by a junkyard:thumbup
What's wrong with yours? Take yours off before you go to the yard, just bring some of the bolts, just in case the yard has one removed .:shrug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts