Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 94 XLT and need some replacement or aftermarket parts. I tried a junkyard and had no luck.

I need a new gauge cluster.

Front drivers seat is torn.

The front dash piece where it says XLT is torn.

The back gate and replacement window.

Front left fender dent.

Anyone have inexpensive ideas on where to find these parts or have someone fix these up here in Los Angeles, CA...It would be much appreciated...

I also need a front hood, but my autobody guy said it is going to be expensive to repaint and try and match. It won't let me post pics yet, so I can email them to anyone who can help.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
I just bought a 94 XLT and need some replacement or aftermarket parts. I tried a junkyard and had no luck.

I need a new gauge cluster.

Front drivers seat is torn.

The front dash piece where it says XLT is torn.

The back gate and replacement window.

Front left fender dent.

Anyone have inexpensive ideas on where to find these parts or have someone fix these up here in Los Angeles, CA...It would be much appreciated...

I also need a front hood, but my autobody guy said it is going to be expensive to repaint and try and match. It won't let me post pics yet, so I can email them to anyone who can help.
You can use alot of F150/250/350/450 and a van parts from the year range of 1992 to 1996.

Cluster you can get out of a f series truck

Seats are hard to come by unless you go to a uphostery place to have yours redone or the other option is to look for a set of explore seats(not sure what years but alot can bolt right up, you cna do a search in this forum and find alot about it)

the dash trim you mean? that goes along the lenght of the dash? should beable to get one from a f series truck in a junkyard.

the back gate and window I think you can get from broncograveyard.com(not positive) and I know for sure from www.lmctruck.com

front left fender form a junkyard from a f series truck.

you can get alot also from LMCtruck. I get most of my stuff from picknpulls thought. motor stuff I go aftermarket like BBK, MSD or bassani. There are a few things you can still get form the ford dealers as well, but alot has been discontinued.(It's great when you make friends with the parts people at a ford dealer) Theres a company out west forget the name and where they are located(might be kansas), but they buy up the discontinued stuff from ford and the ford dealers can order that stuff still.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts