Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve83 said:
:topic
Yep - click my username. But I only answer technical questions in the open forums. That's why the BBS is here. If I answered them in private, I'd be swamped, and I'd have no time for anything else because I'd be retyping the same thing 100x. That's why I turned PMs off. E-mail me about anything that DOESN'T belong here in the open forums, like parts sales/trades, or something NOT related to Ford trucks.

As long as I'm ranting... :D

[rant]
(This is just general ranting - not directed at you specifically, 78C.)

If you have a tech question, ask it to THE WHOLE BBS; not just me. I don't know everything (contrary to what some would say about me! :D), so just ask the entire BBS. That's how it's intended to work - whoever has some input will put in. If I see my name in a thread subject line, I ignore it for at least a week. Same if I see someone else's name. If you wrote a good subject line, but you think I've overlooked your thread AFTER a day or so, you can e-mail me the link to it, but I'll only reply HERE when I have time.

Also, the subject line is for the SUBJECT of your thread.
"Need help" isn't a subject. :twak
"Quick question" isn't a subject. :twak :twak
"I searched" isn't a subject. :twak :twak :twak
Those get ignored, too. Put something up there that will allow those who can help you recognize your thread among the MANY OTHERS that they can't contribute to. That'll also cut down on the "SEARCH" replies.
"91 Steering box adjustment" is a good subject. :thumbup
"shaft bent" is not. :popc1:
"78 front axle swap into '88" is a good subject. :thumbup
"bad brakes" is not. :popc1:
These suggestions only apply to the technical forums - anything goes in General Chit Chat & Anything Else. ;)

I guess that's enough for now. :D
[/rant]

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica
But you know, Steve, you get some of your best quotes from these people. :toothless :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Search noob...it's been covered before! :toothless

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Pffff.......what a friggin noob!!!!!!!!

One day steve might commit suicide over use of the search button....dont do it steve its not worth it. LOL

I wonder if steve will follow his own rule and wait a week before he checks this thread.:histerica

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
Oh wait, you forgot something!!!

:twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak :twak

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.