Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one local that wants to help me strip down my bronco so I can do a frame resto on it? I am going to powdercoat everything and make it a show truck. It is a Lightning clone with 2wd and all so if you are turned away... I am willing to pay a reasonable rate for labor as well as pizza and beer. Weekend time frames. Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. I would do it for free just for the experience (I have none). Just a little too far.

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey man, im down here in wagram , are you on the south side of fayettenam? sounds like a good project,you gotta shop with heat? i could poss. come and help a little nothing full time, but for free if your on the south side
nc mack man 45 year old truck driver [owner operator] not a kid anymore P.S any thing but budwiesr will be fine:beer:rebelflag

·
Registered
240 Posts
:cryhey lighting, seems like i opened mouth and inserted foot. its about 50 miles 1 way for me to your place,and any time beer is offered, i cant refuse, i can still poss. come once a month and help with the bigger tasks , i still want to be invovled if only we were closer, i'd have a good ride back home after a beer or 12 , if you know what i mean:cry

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
Sounds like fun to me. I would do it for free just for the experience (I have none). Just a little too far.
Thats a pretty good attitude to have:thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts