Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I need some help looking for custom "cold air" intakes (you know...ones you peoples out there have done yourself). I typed in "cold air" but it said that "air" was too short, minimum is 4. Help?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
how did my word get blered out???????????????????????????
I typed "C U T" and it turned it to ****

JOE!!!, your new FSB doesn't like me :(

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
intake or K&N intake
If "air" won't work, what makes you think that "K&N" will? :twak: Thanx for the extra words though. All of them pointed to your post though....

Mochos gracias muchachos. Used the wild card character like Andy suggested (thanks) and came up with no matching results. :shrug

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
it seems to me like the searches are limited to new posts? im not sure i havent tried yet to see how far back they would go but when i tried it only came up with recent posts

oh yeah fireguy, let me know what you come up with for that ram air intake :thumbup i heard it would work just fine because the stock air filter has some holes at the bottom or something for draining water? :shrug

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lolup .....rubberhead.

Yeah, I know, but k&n along with intake still won't work. This is what I get.

The search term you specified (k&n) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.

If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! Thanx Joe!

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts

if anyone cares

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Schwate. What'd you use to connect the intake tubes with the filter? I see the pvc (I'm guessing that's what you used?) Y-pipe. But did you hook it up directly to the intake tubes, or use something between the two?

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
The filter is for a chevy 350 vortec. I work at a hardware store and i built it while the boss was gone one day. I had to shorten the intake hoses. if you look closer down the line youll see hose clamps. it was a pvc dwv y-pipe. i had to do some adapting to get everything to fit. it could be copied again. after i glued everything together i gave it a blast of krylon fusion. the parts cost me like 3 bucks. for you itd be more. the filter was the most expensive. 53 bucks. but it beats 200 something.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm. Interesting. Thanx.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts