Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i just put new brakes in the front pads and rotors and new drums also with new wheel seals inner and outer bearings and 2 wheel cylinders in the back and a brake flush. just thought i give yall that information if it mihgt help. everything works great.

last night i did a U didit in a parking lot and came to a curb so i just decided to run over it. i did it nice and slow. when i gave it gas to get up the curb it sounded like a had a squek/ whining noise from the front end. i think it was from the front end. sorry for little information. if there is anything i can check to give you more information i will be happy to do so.

and also i had the wheel turned all the way to the right later that night and it sounded like my power steering pump is going bad. any way to check this, its full of fluid.

thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty vague. Could be separate issues, maybe.
As far as he power steering goes, look for an obvious wobble in the pulley... Is there any fluids on or around the pump... does the pump make an obvious change in sound when you turn left to right, not just the typical rpm change... these are some of the most common signals for a failing pump.
As for the squeal, there again it could be numerous things but here's a few to check... how is your belt? this could be the easiest fix. sometimes under a load condition it might slip a little once and never do it again... check the tension pulley.. is there enough clearance with your fan? Hope this gives you a little to look at but need more specific info.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok man i will do thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts