Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '85 Full Size Bronco and my front end bounces very hard almost as if it bouncing off the road it only does it when I hit about 40 to 50 mph. I had a crack in the frame right at the steering box and had it welded and it stopped for about a week or two and now its back and the weld has not broken and I cant figure out why it is bouncing again. The bushing for the sway bar arnt on but it has been that way for over a year and this problem just started a couple months ago going through a field muddin doin about 35 mph sideways. Ive had a 4" suspension lift put on over a year ago so Im doubting it has to do with that and im running out of ideas and money real fast. Shes a money pit but means a lot to me sentimentally. Can anyone help please....

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
This thread is going to get moved to the nOOb section I expect, but with the info you posted I'd start with pulling the wheels off and cleaning out all the mud you probably caked in there on your "field trip". Wheel balance is a very common cause of this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts