Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was looking through some old crap in a box and came across a greeting card that i got from my grandparents back in 88. I love the painting on the front of it and want to find a larger print, but I cant find anything about it.

On the back of the card it says Gerald Farm "Saturday Night"
Its an oil painting of an old cowboy in a wash tub and his dog sitting on the backside, any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I've seen large prints of that picture; they definitely exist. I'm not really sure where you could get one though...

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks mike, and mike, Just wonderin if anyone knew it well enough to know if there is another name, google aint pullin up squat

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
I'd be afraid of what Google would find when trying to describe the painting.
i actually tried searching yesterday on this to help gilla... Needless to say i didn't come up with anything helpful to post back. but yeah, google didn't bring up anything odd really, pretty much on topic.. One it did bring up was a naked hippie lady on a dock with her naked hippie ol man half way out the water reaching up at the dock to grab a grape? or something... crazy hippie naturalist:haha but yeah that one made me wonder how the hell google pulled that one in the mix. :rofl:

·
Fullsize Member
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The main thing here is this is a painting my grandpa had, and always loved when i went to his house, and brandon, why are you searching for children in bathtubs??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts