Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!
Well, I got my RC 2.5 inch lift for my 95 and was wondering if anyone would be up to helping me install it. I'm sure you seasoned guys would make this look easy! Besides all of my tools are 1100 miles away, just have a basic set here with me. I'm not in a hurry, can wait for it too cool down a little too! I am in Sylmar, which is east SF Valley, I have lots of room to work but have no problem coming to you. Thanks!!!!

J

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
can do at the shop in pomona. but yes lets wait for cooler weather.........:beer
i'm sure ed or ron will chime in about a time frame.......:thumbup

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can do at the shop in pomona. but yes lets wait for cooler weather.........:beer
Hey that sounds great! Might be Nov till cooler weather...haha

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Meh.. cooler weather is for babies..

Marc and I were cutting/welding/wrenching on my rig in the heat today..

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meh.. cooler weather is for babies..

Marc and I were cutting/welding/wrenching on my rig in the heat today..
Yeah, Thats what I wanna hear!!! I remember doing tractor work in this crap way back when..nothin like sittin on a td-9 for 10 hrs in 100 degree heat.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
My work area was kind cool.. had a roof over where we were doing the fabrication and that roof had an ez-up pushed up against it that was covering the front of the truck..

All in all it wasn't a bad work area..

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I guess some shade is better than nothin! l

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, Are you guys gunna help me or do I have to do this by myself with a Chinese bottle jack, Korean jack stands and a set of Taiwanese sockets....haha

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Hey, Are you guys gunna help me or do I have to do this by myself with a Chinese bottle jack, Korean jack stands and a set of Taiwanese sockets....haha
:twak

I've always said my driveway is open to FSB members to wrench on stuff.. Just trying to fit stuff into my schedule is the hard part.

·
Premium Member
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:twak

I've always said my driveway is open to FSB members to wrench on stuff.. Just trying to fit stuff into my schedule is the hard part.
Thanks!! If you guys can keep me in mind when your schedule frees up I would really aprieciate it and will compensate you for your help. Thanks and have a great weekend!!

J

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I'm in just set the day people will come
That's pretty much how it is.. If someone has a lift party the So Cal FSB members come out of the wood work to help.. It's actually pretty cool.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
exactly! :thumbup

:beer

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I like the idea of doing it at my place.. That way I don't have to drive anywhere and can run inside for some A/C when it gets hot. :brownbag

:toothless

1 - 20 of 79 Posts