Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a kayline soft top i bought on here used but cant seem to get it mounted or fitted right any pics or help would be much appreciated!

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
Post some pics up of you're fitment problems so those of us without kayline soft tops can help and see if there is something you overlooked.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

it just really doesnt seem to fit right ive remounted the frame 2 times and dont really wanna destroy my body anymore trying to do it blindly

·
Fullsize Member
2,804 Posts
It looks like the snap trac/snaps dont line up with the snaps on the top around the corners. The trac that goes around the cab/roof also doesnt seem like its all the way forward possibly resulting in the corners not lining up and making the top look loose. Do you have the hoops all the way in the up position?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,033 Posts
Let's start with the bows, it looks like you are using different holes than am I in the bow mount:

This is how the corner should look properly mounted, looks like your side rails are pushed too far foward:

·
Premium Member
12,536 Posts
I agree, the rail is mounted in the wrong spot on the body. It's nice to not have screw holes in the body but mounting the rail to the gasket lip won't work if you want it to look right.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are your side rails 1 piece or 2? mine r 2 piece and where do they end at the back?and is my hinge mount the right one it looks like you guys have a 2 piece mount?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ugh i def dont have the second piece to the hinge.thanks for the help guys!

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,033 Posts
It would be easy to make. I can measure mine up later.
yep. All those pieces are is zinc plated C channel. The one you are missing just needs to have an ID the size of the OD of the round tube. cut to size and drill holes like what is shown and you're in biz.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts