Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and i have one big question for you guys. Does anyone know where i can get innertubes for 17/40-15 ground hawgs. My tires refuse to hold air even for a little while, i have tried repairing many times but to no avail. Local tire shops say thay have no idea where to find something like that:wtf . I figured maybe tractors have similar tire sizes? sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a website i could order them from, or a number to call?

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,883 Posts
sounds like you have bad rims. what brand rim are you running. and what size.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've got an older set of 15x12 wheels, not sure of make. I bought these tires used and they have never held air good. Used to go flat over night, now it takes only about an hour.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,883 Posts
i would look into possibly a new wheel. ask a local tire shop if they will mount one tire on a new rim and keep it over night. if it holds tell them you will buy the set.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help. I have tried everthing i can think of, believe me i cant find it leaking anywhere. But when i start to drive it they loose air fast as hell. I was just going to put tubes in 'em and forget about it. I hate waiting 10 minutes per tire to air up!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
If you dunk them under water you WILL find the leak.

I'd pay to see someone dunk a 40" tire with air in it under water!!!1

Seriously i have tried squirting it down with soapy water and didn't find anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts