Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am in dire need of new boots and all the local shoe stores around here dont have anything in my size (15 wide)

I have a pair of timberland beige boots that are now over 4yrs old. the soles are being held to gether by superglue and require regluing every month

i'll show you the worst boot

The sole(bottom)

The Side (You can see the line of new superglue still drying)

Then just a general over veiw

does anyone know were i can find boot like these? 15 wide, steel toe with high top as some would say?

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
the timberland outlet here has them for 65 bucks. try there website. i dont know what it is but im pretty sur eyou could google it

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Don't know where to get them in your area, but if you're wanting some Timberlands, get the Timberland Pro Ti's. Super sweet boot with a titanium tip which is lighter than the traditional steel toe boots.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking at them right now, lighter you say..

thats all i were is boots, the only time i wear sneakers is for gym no other time. i have been to formal events in these boots.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i can't eve nfind 13 EEE in my size much less 15

·
Registered
119 Posts
Boots

It might be cheaper to buy 2 cows and shoot them and use there hide to make them 2 boats. And get some used tires and sew them on the bottom just tryin to Help:goodfinge

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
check out justin's too, style number 4764 i believe. those are steel toed pull on work boots, for the lacers just remove the 4 from the style#. thats the aged bark color, and i know they come big because we have a 14D at the store i work at

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
amw_drizz said:
im looking at them right now, lighter you say..

thats all i were is boots, the only time i wear sneakers is for gym no other time. i have been to formal events in these boots.
They kick arse, but they should for over $100 that I paid. All I wear is boots too. I've worn these Timbs in Las Vegas too!

·
Registered
401 Posts
MikeW said:
I could get you a special price on a model of Redwings

I love my Redwings, I will never buy another brand.

Very thick leather, look great when polished, I can wear them in the Machine shop all day, work at night and take them off just before bedtime.

They are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet.

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
4sd4d said:
I love my Redwings, I will never buy another brand.

Very thick leather, look great when polished, I can wear them in the Machine shop all day, work at night and take them off just before bedtime.

They are the most comfortable things I have ever put on my feet.
I have two pairs of RedWing boots, one pair for daily use and the other for hunting.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
lucky. my timperland pros only last me 12-14 months then they are junk.
i wear the insides, toes and the heels off. i always buy the tan ones, but they are brown in 2 weeks, and black in 2 months.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the pair i have on(same pair in the pics) have lasted me over 4yrs of use. im suprised that they lasted this long.

right now its at a stage were i have to reglue the sole to the boot every month at least. but there is still some life in them.

·
Registered
940 Posts
beig a fellow size 15 i feel your pain. i have recently found a place called the shoe dept. i think that carries a pretty good selection of boots and size 15's. their prices are pretty good. i just looked at their webpage, and they only go to 14, but i know they have 15's in the stores.

id be checkin ebay i got some new 17 wide cats for about 80 shipped
dayum 17? :eek: i think i have seen them in a store once. do you have to order everything?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
BurnedB said:
lucky. my timperland pros only last me 12-14 months then they are junk.
i wear the insides, toes and the heels off. i always buy the tan ones, but they are brown in 2 weeks, and black in 2 months.
Damn,:shocked what are you doing with those boots on? I've got a small wear spot on the end of the heel(normal), but I'm no where near wearing the toes off! I guess you like them if you always buy them?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts