Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any good recomendations on who to order one from? Stock 95 bronco no lift kit, used to tow a 20ft bass boat. Trying to use a board supporter.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
I think Eric Autopart (sorry if I misspelled the name!) has or had a few for sale. He's an FSB Vendor.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shot Eric a pm 2 days ago cause I could not post a reply on the vendor forum but still have not heard anything back.

Just was not sure if these were for crawling or racing due to the solid u joints and the torque specs on one of the posts. His prices seems good compared to the around the corner parts chain.

If it would work for me I'll order one. Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the recomendation, I went back and looked at their web site again this am and found the performer series that is do able calling them today.

I checked them out last night and choked on the ones under pick up and 4x4 they are nice but to rich for me and my use.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
I shot Eric a pm 2 days ago cause I could not post a reply on the vendor forum but still have not heard anything back.

Just was not sure if these were for crawling or racing due to the solid u joints and the torque specs on one of the posts. His prices seems good compared to the around the corner parts chain.

I just got mine from Eric. It is by far the best deal around, if he's still taking orders. Basically it's a stock replacment in that you unbolt yours and bolt this new one in. The beauty is that it uses beefy 1350 series Ujoints and double cardon up top, so you won't break this. It is basically a neapco driveshaft though, with upper double cardon ujoints that are greasable 0153's and a lower non-greasable brute force ujoint. If he's taking orders he basically just needs your driveshaft measurement.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

I have no PM's from you..I usually answer them within minutes if it's business hours but I have been having PM issues latley. I'm not sure why..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, Eric, I had canc my order with driveshaft spec. the amount was to much over 400$ though they are probably good. Would like to know what you could do for me. What is the best way to contact you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts