Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
there was a guy on here, i just read a few threads ago, that thought he needed one he said he just bought the truck and the guy told him he needed a new one so he put a new one on and it didnt do anything, i actually thought it was u, lol, but i guess not

·
Registered
319 Posts
it was u, lmao, i thought it looked familiar, so how did u narrow down the problem to the shift motor or module, i read your last thread and i thought it said u just bought a shift motor?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I CANT CONTROLL THE VOLUME OF MY [email protected]!!! nah his last post was like that too, i think the button just got stuck, lmao

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for yelling!!!!!! i hooked the motor up to a battery and couldnt get it to shift!!!!!!!i thought i would just buy the control mod for an extra! i guess the light on the mod stays a steady red when the motor is bad!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
so the motor you bought was bad??? cause your red light stays on? is that what u were saying? did u ever try the motor hooked up through the proper system just unbolted from the t-case, sometimes things need soleniods and what not to work, hooking things up to a battery directly isnt always the best way to check certain parts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i actually read an article on it!!! hook it up one way to make it shift and then reverse leads to change it back to n! im still not to sure about the shift mod and the red light staying on some people say if it stays on its good some people tell me if it flashes its good i have to do some research!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did find out tonight to unplug both sets of wires from mod and then test it! it worked so i think my problem will be from those wires to the shift motoror the motor its self im pretty darn sure it will be the motor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts