Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you that have done this please post a pic of your upper mount? I had a bunch saved on my harddrive, but now when I need to show them to the guy that is gonna weld it for me, My POS computer wont open the files. I tried telling him how to make it, But he just gave me a funny look. So I figure Ill just show them to him. Any help would be great.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
check dustins, chris85xlts, plug ugly, and bronkzillas superford sites, i think they all have them there for reference by other members. check there first, then check back for the others that may post up

wes

·
huh
7,195 Posts
im using the stock axle trac bar hole and this bracket..

you can sort of see the tube that goes to the crossmember

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
ah what the hell Slim you aint done with your swap yet.!!! I got 3 more weeks till I start mine...

BUt I was just told I may have a bent ****ing locker!! I'm going to go kick the shit outta the guy that installed it for not telling me!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody I will now show him what I am talking about. No Phil, I aint done I havent really had any extra cash laying around to start it. I still have to get sombody to set my gears up. Who knows how much tthat will cost. But my plan is to have this thing in by summer. Thanks again all

·
Registered
643 Posts
hey is anyone using the sock upper trac bar mount? im using the mount on the axel and the stock upper mount.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey slim Call up Alaska Axle builders in Wasilla. He set mine up for $350 including new gears.. He charger $50 an hour. My gears where $200

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bronco23 said:
hey is anyone using the sock upper trac bar mount? im using the mount on the axel and the stock upper mount.
On a 80-96 there is no stock track bar mount. You have to fab somthing up.

I will have to give them a call. I already have the locker and the gears, I just need it installed. Hey do you want help on yours? You will be doing yours before me and if you want ill come help you out.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Ya if ya wanna help Be my guest.

·
Registered
643 Posts
slim said:
On a 80-96 there is no stock track bar mount. You have to fab somthing up.

I will have to give them a call. I already have the locker and the gears, I just need it installed. Hey do you want help on yours? You will be doing yours before me and if you want ill come help you out.
my bad i meant the stock upper from the donor truck were the axel came from

1 - 17 of 17 Posts