Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! In the middle of my project putting new radius arm bushings in, i realized my radius arm brackets are just shot and need replacing. I work at Napa auto parts and we can't even get them. Someone has got to know where to get some new ones.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Murray's in Michigan carries them, 34.99 a side with grade 8 (well, metric 10.9) hardware. The box they come in is a Federal Mogul box. Maybe that'll help your search?

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I highly doubt they ship, but if you want to pay shipping, I'll box them up for you. It'll cost, though, they're not light.

If you want to call a Murray's to check on shipping, 734-482-2506 is the number for the one in Ypsilanti. (I've known that number for 15 years now. Sad.)

Oh, and driver's side is not stocked, it's an order only item. Mine took 3 days to come in. Passenger side is in stock, usually.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Radius arm brackets

I have a set of stock 88 radius arm brackets that you can have if you are willing to pay shipping. I just put a 6 inch lift on mine and dont need the stock ones. I also have the stock coils, center brackets, front and rear sway bars from an 88 EB also for free if someone wants to pay shipping.

PM me for info

·
Registered
605 Posts
i have a set of brand spanking new brackets from ford

45 each but ill take 50 for both

1 - 9 of 9 Posts