Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Try it now!!
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, need either an 8.8 (cheap) that is in good condition, or a 10.25 or anything else that will bolt up without any modifications to my 1989 Bronco. I cannot drive very far to pick it up, I am in Charlotte, NC. Dana 60/70 from a van? Do they bolt up to a Bronco?
-Will
89 XLT 460
Charlotte, NC

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey we have a few here fayetteville but won't be able to help u out much till after christmas...as far as prices and such...

·
Try it now!!
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SavageBrat said:
Hey we have a few here fayetteville but won't be able to help u out much till after christmas...as far as prices and such...
A few what...8.8 or 10.25?
Not sure what your getting at, do you have them or just know where they are and cannot get prices until after Xmas?
Thanks
-Will

·
Registered
70 Posts
it's a friends junk yard....he has a few 8.8's ....a few 88-90 bronco's and 2 78-79's but i'm leaving tommarrow morning....so I won't be able to find out any prices for u till i get back....

·
Try it now!!
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SavageBrat said:
it's a friends junk yard....he has a few 8.8's ....a few 88-90 bronco's and 2 78-79's but i'm leaving tommarrow morning....so I won't be able to find out any prices for u till i get back....
OK thanks, when you get back holler and I'll tell you if I still need it...thanks
-Will

·
Registered
35 Posts
Might be too far for you but I have a low mileage 8.8 rear. It is limited slip with 3:50 gears. I live outside Ocean City, MD and would take $125 for the complete rear.

·
Try it now!!
9,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
windsoreight said:
Might be too far for you but I have a low mileage 8.8 rear. It is limited slip with 3:50 gears. I live outside Ocean City, MD and would take $125 for the complete rear.
I'll keep it in mind, you are kinda out of my way...thanks though
-Will

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Will, what's wrong with the 8.8, and how soon do you need one?

I'd go 14b.... I haven't seen any deals lately, but figure you could do a 14 with discs for $400 or less.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
I am going to be taking my 8.8 off here pretty soon I'll sell it for 150 when I have it off

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have 84 bronco with a 8.8 in it i'll check the ratio tomorrow i'll take 150 for the 8.8 rearend also have a 79 bronco with a 9" with 3.55 gears 250$ for the 9" i live in troutman about 40 minutes north of charlotte on 77

1 - 10 of 10 Posts